Keepsake Journal - Dear GRANDAD
Designed to make it easy for every grandfather to capture his life story and aspirations, this journal includes 60 thoughtful questions to inspire your grandfather to enjoy telling his story by describing the past, the present and thinking about the future.
With space for accompanying photos and memorabilia alongside his handwritten memories this classic, yet contemporary book, finished with gold foil and gold ribbons makes a fabulous gift for any grandfather on his birthday, at Christmas, on Father's Day or simply to show him you care.
Some of the carefully crafted questions found in the journal include:
- What do you remember about your holidays as a child?
- What was the first piece of music that you bought?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had . . .
- Tell me about the things that make you happy or laugh . . .
- Tell me something you think I won’t know about you . . .
- Tell me about the time and place you were born...
- What were your favourite childhood toys or games?
- What would you do for a night out when you were dating?
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and Grandma had ‘just for you’...
- What are the happiest or greatest memories of your life?
Probably one of the most valuable gifts you will ever buy, the completed journal will make a keepsake to be treasured forever.
215mm x 153mm
Responsibly sourced paper from forests that are legally and sustainably managed.